Removal of grey squirrels 1st A Pest Control Services can help we have been dealing with helping remove pest grey squirrels for over 20 years
Grey Squirrel (Sciurus Carolinensis)
- They are a large bodied rodent with a bushy tail grey in colour.
- They tend to be discreet and toilet in one particular area the droppings are dark in colour and round.
- They gnaw constantly at wood pipes and electrical cabling in you home.
- They are usually associated as a pest when they enter your loft to build a dray to live in which they would make from the loft insulation.
- They breed in feb/march and also june/july and have around 3-7 kittens in each litter.
Why must they be controlled?
Squirrels carry fleas and ticks which may spread to your pets they can also damage you property chewing cables, water and gas pipes resulting in expensive repairs and endangering your families well being.
Squirrels will not go away and will certainly infest a home unless treated we would always recommend a professional pest control operative to attend and treat products purchased from the internet or DIY store may not rid you of this pest it could work out a lot more expensive to try and tackle this pest alone they can also be aggressive if cornered or have kittens in a dray.
Grey Squirrel ( Pests )
Red Squirrel ( Endangered )
How can we help?
Call us on 01622 211311 and we will quickly visit your workplace or home to carry out a survey and treatment to start the elimination process so you can sit back and relax in a pest free workplace or home.
We would always recommend that the squirrels are treated by a professional treatments usually involve baiting or trapping but you can be assured your pets and family will be safe.